Even the best heating & air conditioning systems will occasionally experience problems. From minor repairs to major overhauls, our service technicians are qualified to serve you and available at your convenience. Harmony Heating service technicians have a minimum of 15 years experience in heating and air conditioning service and continue to receive on-going training. Our technicians are fully certified, insured and all work is guaranteed. Repairs are billed on a flat rate schedule which means you'll be quoted up front for your repair, not charged by the hour, and the work will be done with the greatest concern and respect for your time, budget, and property.
To schedule a service visit during normal office hours call 610-444-8981, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note from our Service Manager:
If your heating or air conditioning system is not operating, you may want to check the following. It just may save you a service call!
- Does system have power? Check the circuit breaker
- Do you have oil/propane? Check the fuel level
- Is the filter clogged? Check the filter & replace if needed
- Has the emergency shut-off been tripped accidently? Check the switch
- Is the thermostat set correctly? Set on Heat or Cool and set on appropriate temperature